- Created on Saturday, 04 February 2012 10:38
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 28 February 2012 08:55
Skincell is an international, privately owned and funded, non-profit discussion forum for all skin complaints including Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea and many others. We are open to sufferers, their family and friends.
Origins of Skincell
Skincell International Forum for Skin Disorders was established in August 2002 because we saw that whilst there are many very informative and resourceful sites on the Web, very few concentrated on the psychological trauma that we skin sufferers face. The majority of those great sites specialise in a single skin condition, a few concentrate on all dermatological conditions, even fewer address the serious issue of patient well-being. Here at Skincell we have attempted to make available to all skin sufferers and their families an open and free forum where they can discuss any skin disorder or disease they choose.
Skincell offers a lively and friendly Forum for its members including:
- Skin and General Health discussions
- Member Profiles; including Username, location, personal avatars, posting history etc
- Private Instant Messaging
- A broad spectrum of separate Board Headings
- A powerful Forum search facility
- Events calendar
- Quick Reply
- and much more
Guests are welcome to view any area of the forum but membership is required in order to post any messages.